At Habitat for Humanity Williamson-Maury, our greatest priority is for the safety of our homeowners, volunteers, staff, customers, and communities served. As we take proactive steps to minimize the health impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as circumstances evolve, we will update this webpage with the latest information and our affiliate’s actions.
This is an increasingly difficult time for people, businesses, and organizations all across the country. As a nonprofit that relies entirely on the support of others, please know we are making these difficult decisions after thoughtful discussions.
- Our administrative office is closed to the public without an appointment until further notice. Staff will be working at the office and at home and will be available by phone and email. Please know that we are monitoring the situation continuously and will update our plans on this webpage and though social media as need be.
- At this time, in effort to protect our staff, partner families, and volunteers, we will not be hosting volunteers on our 2021 spring build season. This is an extraordinary time, and we appreciate your flexibility as we navigate the proper ways to move forward. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Kim Randell with any other volunteer or build questions.
- If you are interested in serving when we return to the build site, please sign up here, and we will reach out to you at that time. Thank you!
- Our ReStore is open to the public. Please visit our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information on its status.
- When visiting, please help keep everyone at the ReStore safe by wearing a mask, visiting only when well, and following social distancing guidelines. We will be taking steps to properly clean and sanitize merchandise and high-touch areas and to limit the number of patrons in the store at one time.
- Donors can drop off their gently used household items at the HFHWM ReStore located at 1725 Columbia Ave in Franklin, TN between the hours of 10 to 6pm, Tuesdays through Fridays, and 10 to 5pm on Saturdays. Those needing pickups of larger items can call 615-690-8094 to arrange a pick up time. Visit our website for a list of the items we accept.
- Our Hammers & High Heels fundraiser will be on May 20 and virtual. Please click here for more information.
Thank you for your continued support as we navigate this public health crisis together. We look forward to working together in the future to build strength, stability, and self-reliance in partnership with our future homeowners.
Stay safe and healthy,
The HFHWM Team
P.S. Please pray for the health and financial well-being of all families who are serving in positions at the forefront of the crisis, including health care workers, civil servants, service sector employees, etc. Many of these are our partner families. While our build schedule will be affected, we will remain focused and committed to providing local families with affordable shelter they need. If you were planning on volunteering, shopping at the ReStore, or supporting HFWHM this spring, we encourage you to support our mission through an online donation today.